Thursday, June 18, 2015

Betray your friends

Well, I have just realised that one of my friend have been lying to me that she have been unfollow another girl but when I just look ajd I saw that she is still liking her pictures and still following her my heart feel been stabbed by knife that kind of feeling.. Why can't you just tell me that you don't want to unfollow, she can just tell me 💔💔💔 There is lots of chances for her to say yet she just kept it quiet until I found out just now. My heart is so pain. Why must you lie to me??? Why am I always getting hurt by friends lying to me? One is Jasmine and Joel promise me that they will treasure me alot and won't want to hurt me again, but in the end, I am still cry and getting hurt by your. Second, will be this matter.. why am I getting hurt so much by friendship? Can someone tell me what can I do now?? 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔

No comments:

Post a Comment