Monday, November 21, 2016

17 days to the end of IAP

is definitely a fun working place to work, but becuase of the people in there, makes me don't feel like working inside anymore.

Problem 1:
-Can't they see the buffet themselves???
~ The event is at ballroom and the dessert tables is at the foyer, so she ask me if need to top up then i say still have alot, but can top up the cheese. So means you have to go there and see also what? then when you are there you can also see mah? then when later no more dessert you blame me for what sia!!!! Is yourself that never see the dessert what. you are the fresking last sia!?!

Problem 2:
- Doing what i am not suppose to be doing?!?!
~ So what i am intern in the kitchen?? doesn't mean everything i got to do. i am not all of your maid. i don't come just to satisfy your needs. i am here to learn not for your to ask here and there. When don't need me, then ask me go cold kitchen, when cold kitchen don't need me, ask me go hot side!!! like wts!!!! 😡😡 Compared to here, i would rather go back to SAVEUR Art and work lor......

But is okay!! Tahan for another 17 days and that is!! i am out of here!!! I DON'T GIVE ANY FUCK TO THIS FREAKING COMPANY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment