Saturday, December 24, 2016

Is it good to bring work emotions back home?

First thing i want to say is: I really trying to think is it a must to bring back your work emotions back home? is like you are showing bad face to your family members.
Second thing i want to say is: When you have money, what will you do and how long will it last?

So today i went to my grandma house and eat dinner and stay until 7 plus than i go home. So when you go home from other place you have to wait for bus, and sometimes the bus took super long to come. So by the time i reach my place is around 8.55pm like that then i buy things and walk home. When i was walking home, my mom text me ask me to go home and take the christmas gift and brownie to da yi. Than after i pass the presents, i meet my parents at da yi house void deck then we walk home together. Than i don't know what happen lah. but can see that he drink beer again. Why sometimes i really really hated him so badly because when he got money he keep drinking and smoking then spend finish his money than after that start borrow money from me. like literally borrow from me or just get from my mom bank account. can't he just save the money for other good use? i really want to save money cos i want to continue study. or just because i am from ite and after graduate i can don't need to study cos i don't know how to study well. hmmm than i shall prove to all of your that i can study. thank for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment